Unisex Midweight Pigment Dyed Crew Neck
Pigment Dye is popular for its vintage/washed and worn look. It looks like your favorite old sweatshirt from years ago. This washed look makes designs really pop, and gives a really unique fabric look, and color palette that can’t be mimicked.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
- Large fit
What is the fit?
We went for a unisex fit to be a standard fit for men and oversized for women. We recommend women order a size down for a good fit.
- The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Unsure about sizing? Measure your favorite shirt in the same way as below and compare it for the best fit. For Chest Width, lay your shirt flat and measure underarm to underarm.
|Chest Width (Laid Flat)||20||22||23 1/2||25 1/2||27||28|
|Sleeve Length (From Center Back)||34 1/2||35 1/2||36 1/2||37 1/2||38 1/2||39 1/2|